Note: This article applies for all versions of Get Connected. Because many Get Connected admins have customized their user login forms, the screen shots here may not match what you see on your screen. If you are using our Service Learning Module, this article may not apply.
To reset your password in Get Connected:
- Click the Login button to display the login fields.
Get Connected 2.0 Get Connected 1.0
- Click the Forgot Password link below the Login button.
- Type your email address and click Submit.
- Check your email for the "Lost Password Reset" message.
- Follow the instructions provided in the email.
If you do not receive the "Lost Password Reset" message after a few minutes, check your spam and any any other folders that you use. Because the message is an automatic notification, it might not have gone directly to your inbox.
- If it's in your spam folder, change your settings so that emails from galaxydigital.com are not marked as spam.
- If you cannot find the email, contact your Get Connected administrator, who can check your Email Sent file to see whether the email was delivered, dropped, bounced, etc.